Fancy running away with the Circus this year?
Amazing acrobatics taught by acrobats from Kenya and Morocco. Swinging Trapeze and Cloud swing. Cyr wheel and unicycle classes. Stunning silks, hoop and trapeze classes at all levels taught by professionals including an aerial opera singer! High wire and walking globe, comedy, clown, dance, yoga and more…
Swamp Circus is offering a holiday with a difference, set in idyllic Cornish countryside near Falmouth. Have a go at high wire, swinging trapeze and aerial silks. Learn the arts of trick-cycling, acrobatics and juggling. Enjoy morning yoga sessions and an evening sauna by the river.
Great for beginners as well as those who want to hone their skills. Be entertained in our big top, gorge yourself on local organic delicacies, then relax and unwind in our saunas and solar showers.
Chyan Cultural Centre – health, nature, fitness, wellbeing and healing
Café / Self Catering
- Food is not included in the price for the camp.
- There is a vegetarian/vegan café on site (catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Food can be purchased from the café or you can self cater (sorry, small personal ground fires are not allowed on site).
- We have a small shop on site; the shop sells healthy snacks and Chyan’s home pressed fruit juice.
- Falmouth town is about 5 miles away if you need to stock up on supplies.
- There is a safe box for any valuables that you do not wish to leave in tents.
- Besides the programme training with professional tutors there is a daily notice board for offers of other workshops, skill-shares and performances.
- The site is not brilliant for wheel chairs, but we have had wheel chair participants previously and will certainly help ensure good support for anyone with mobility needs.
- Wood fired/solar showers and sauna on site
- Marvellously clean composting toilets (kept fragrant and delightful by our dedicated team of toilet fairies!)
- Pure spring water (tested for drinking)
- There are recycling facilities on site, but we ask that you take land fill rubbish off site with you when you leave.
- There is no crèche on site; the camp is inclusive of all ages, those under 12 years of age need a responsible adult with them at all times. Between 12 and 16 years of age will need a responsible adult on site.
- The full timetable for the sessions for the camp will be sent out to you via email two weeks before the start of the camp.
- You are entitled to cancel your place with a full refund up to 30 days before the start of the festival.
To Book a Place
Please download and complete a booking form and send payment by BACS to the details listed on the bottom of the form.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01326 377008