Cornwall Circus Camp by Swamp- 31st July – 4th August 2013
Cornwall Circus Camp
An exciting new CIRCUS CAMP in the heart of Cornwall with big top, outdoor highwire rig, swinging trapeze rig and indoor training spaces, cafe and on site spring water!
31st July Arrival Day – 4th Aug
The site of the Surya Yoga Camp for the last 3 years, this popular farm and environmental centre is an ideal spot for focussed training, fresh air and fun!
We have professional tutors from the UK and abroad and offering a packed program of training from beginner to master class level.
The camp includes camping space, breakfast and evening meals, solar heated showers, sauna, woodland walks, entertainments, off road unicycle track, high wire and swinging trapeze rigs, climbing and canoeing next door, nearby swimming and surfing .
Families are welcome and non trainees can negotiate their fee with us, though we proritise trainees first.
The EARLY BIRD TICKET is £200 (£50 deposit) and is available until April 1st 2013. After this costs are £250.
Day visitors are £55 (no meals will be provided.) There is a cafe and shop on site.
Contact us asap for a booking form or to go on our mail out.
A typical day will be:
- 8.00 am – 8.45am Yoga
- 8.30 am – 9.45am Breakfast – provided
- 10am – 11am – acrobatics – warm up / hands stand technique / tumbling with air track
- 10am – 11am – Hoop class
- 11.30am – 12.30 pm – Aerial indoors – big top
- 11.30am – 12.30 pm – Unicycle, ladder, globe, rolla bolla, tight wire and slack wire
- 1pm – 2pm Lunch break
- 2pm – 3pm Juggling – warm up / balls / clubs / hats / cigar boxes
- 2pm – 3pm Acrobalance – acrobatic yoga / hand to hand
- 2pm – 4.30pm Canoing and climbing
- 3.30 – 4.30pm High Wire on outdoor rig
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Capoiera Class
- 3.30 – 4.30pm Daiblo Class
- 5pm – 6pm Cabaret and performance session
- 5pm – 6pm Warm down yoga
- 6pm – 8pm Dinner
- 9pm – Fire session / shows
Contact: 01326 377008
Booking Form:Please complete and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org along with £50 per person deposit.
What will the accommodation/sleeping arrangements be?
Can we bring our own tents and have a plot?
What is the minimum age to attend the workshops?
Is the camp mainly aimed at children or adults?
Will there be any separation between adult and children’s classes?
What food/meals will be included?
Where will we eat?
How many spaces are there for the camp?